As our age advances, our skin’s ability to heal and regenerate deteriorates. This causes our skin to become dry, dull and lackluster. Signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and pores become more evident. With the current advancement of technology, delaying the process of aging is possible with polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN) injections.
Hailing from South Korea, the world’s capital for skincare, PDRN is ideal for those looking to perfect their Korean “glass skin”. PDRN contains purified salmon DNA fragments that has extraordinary therapeutic properties, which helps with wound healing, skin tissue repair, collagen stimulation and to reduce inflammaging.
Face, Neck, Body, Hands
1 hour (including preparation time)
1 session / month
What is it for?
- Stimulates collagen and elastin
- Speeds up tissue regeneration
- Intense hydration
- Repairs damage from the cellular level
- Strengthens skin barrier
- Biocompatible to human skin
- Long-lasting results
What can I expect?
- Improved skin density and elasticity
- Smoother skin texture
- Improved skin hydration
- Reduced pore size
- Reduced acne and oil control
- Reduced depth of acne scars
- Reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Brighter skin tone
- Firmer and tighter skin