Age-related chronic inflammation, also known as ‘inflammaging’ is the process of excessive inflammation within the body, consequently expediting the aging process. ‘Inflammaging’ can be caused by environmental pollution, exposure to UV, stress, illnesses, lack of sleep, intensive sports activities and lack of nutrition that produce damaging free radicals and oxidation of cells. When our body is forced to deal with attacks on all fronts and when our systems are overloaded, a chronic inflammatory response is activated, which shows on our skin.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) are multipotent stem cells that have the ability to differentiate into a variety of cell types which in turn can erase faulty processes due to aging, and reprogram cells to function like new. The therapeutic effects of MSCs occur through the release of biological molecules, one of which are exosomes that have specialized functions and formidable healing properties.
LUNA Exosomes contains 3 billion Human Adipose Derived Mesenchymal Cell Exosomes, growth factors and amino acids that can regulate and reprogram targeted cell behaviours, making it the ultimate anti-aging injectable.
Face, Neck, Scalp, Hands
1 hour (including preparation time)
Little to none
What is it for?
Researches have shown that exosomes are in control of our cellular environment. Through communication, exosomes carry information needed to heal cells. Exosomes have been clinically shown to significantly increase skin collagen and elastin. This can result in improvement in acne scars and uneven skin texture, decrease skin irritation, reduce acne, address sagging skin, reduce age spots and wrinkles. Besides that, exosomes also activates hair growth when injected into the scalp by enhancing cells signaling for nutrients absorption in the scalp and hair follicles
- Exosomes are evaluated at cGMP-certified laboratories where rigorous testings are done to ensure high quality methods were used when procuring the exosomes
- The absence of immune markets on exosomes means that it is very unlikely that the body would reject exosomes
- Create anti-inflammatory response that help reduce inflammaging
- Balance between medical recovery and cosmetic needs
- Repair and reprogram cells to function efficiently
- Repair and recovery of cells damaged by environmental stressors
- Anti-aging effects
- Improve skin vitality
- Strong anti-oxidation properties
- Skin cell regeneration
- Accelerate skin turn-over rate
- Healing effects on wounds
- Leverage on the body’s own cellular repair pathways to restore hair follicles and promote hair growth
What can I expect?
- Exosomes are fast acting, giving immediate reaction once injected
- 3-6 sessions recommended with a month gap in between each treatment
- Its ability to regenerate skin cells improve skin health from within, giving long lasting results.
- It not only improves skin conditions, it has good anti-inflammatory effects that can relieve allergic dermatitis/sensitivity
- Significantly restore aging skin, resulting in a complete facial rejuvenation without surgery
- Prevents hair loss or thinning hair by reversing the body’s biological “clock” which regulates cyclical hair follicle function - and therefore hair fibre production