Our body undergoes oxidative stress from environmental factors and chemical exposures, which in turn leads to premature cell aging. Numerous studies have shown that vitamins such as vitamin C is important for skin health and appearance. Nutritional status is important for maintaining normal function of the skin, collagen synthesis and UV protection. However, the absorption of vitamins and nutrients are limited when consumed orally due to the limited absorption process through our digestive system. With IV Nutrition Therapy, the gastrointestinal route can be bypassed, allowing absorption of essential vitamins and nutrients to be maximized when delivered straight into the bloodstream.
What is it for?
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Dull complexion
- Uneven skin tone & pigmentation
- Low energy levels
- Sun damaged skin
- Fast delivery of nutrients and vitamins
- An effective way to get immune-boosting antioxidants
- Boosts immune system – help body fight against infections
- Helps accelerate the wound healing process
- Improve signs of aging
- Hydration boost
- Boost energy levels
- Restore vitamin levels
- Improve skin radiance and glow
- Strong anti-oxidant action for cellular detoxification
- General wellbeing
What can I expect?
- IV Nutrition Therapy is relatively quick and painless
- A small branulla will be inserted into your vein to be connected to the nutritional drip
- The procedure will take around 30-40 minutes to complete
- Some improvement in skin tone and hydration can be seen with one session, with optimal results usually after 4-5 sessions
- Results are not permanent and is dependant on patients’ overall wellbeing and lifestyle