Hair with volume, movement and shine is what most people consider as healthy. Published data have shown that it is normal to lose about 50-100 strands of hair from your scalp every day. If you are experiencing hair loss that is unusual for you, including bald spots, patchiness and clumps of hair falling out, it might be an indication that you need to visit the doctor.
Regenera Activa Therapy is an advanced and effective medical treatment which relies on capillary regeneration to combat alopecia and other hair loss problems.
Originating from Spain, one of the top countries in the world known for their hair transplants, it is supported by multiple clinical studies to rejuvenate damaged hair follicles through the activation of the inactive areas in the scalp and reducing miniaturization of hair follicles.
1 hour (including preparation time)
What is it for?
- This treatment is suitable for both male & female with hair loss (alopecia), or hair thinning problems.
- Improves hair density of existing hair
- Activates dormant cells under the scalp
- Stimulates the activity of inactive hair follicles
- Only a single session required to see results
- Safety and efficacy backed by clinical trials worldwide
- CE and FDA approved
- Purely natural, using your own autologous micrografts
- No chemicals or enzymes used
What can I expect?
- A few small punch excisions will be made over your scalp under local anesthesia to harvest the micrografts.
- The precision engineered Regenera Activa device further divides them into small, more absorbable portions mixed with a solution suspension.
- The doctor then prepares the micrografts to be reintroduced to areas of the scalp that are experiencing hair loss.
- The whole process takes about 30 minutes.
- Post procedure care involves avoid washing hair for 24 hours, strenuous activities for 48 hours and contact with chemical for 2 weeks.
- Visible results can be seen as soon as 4-6 weeks.
- Effects can last up to a year (depending on individuals’ lifestyle, diet and maintenance)