Ultracel Q+ HIFU treatment is one of the most holistic approaches to lift, contour and firm parts of the face or body. Using ultrasound energy, HIFU can target different layers below the surface of the skin to stimulate collagen, removes excess fats, and contract the superficial musculoaponeurotic system (SMAS) layer – unable to be reached using any other technologies.
Fun fact: This SMAS layer is the actual area a plastic surgeon would pull and tighten in a facelift surgery.
For those who want to lift, tighten and contour their face and body, Ultracel Q+ offers the fastest treatment time on the market, giving results painlessly and effortlessly.
Face, Neck & Decolletage, Arms, Hips, Thighs, Tummy
1 hour (including preparation time)
What is it for?
- Achieve benefits of a facelift without the need for surgery
- Safe, effective, non-invasive
- Less expensive than a surgical facelift
- More than just a mechanical lift – the heat from HIFU stimulates collagen growth to provide continual improvements up to 6-12 months after the procedure
- Improves skin tone and texture besides contouring
- Suitable for all skin types
- Non-surgical therapy
- Therapeutic potential
- Ability to migrate toward damage tissue to initiate repair and regeneration
- MSCs are considered to be immunoprivileged because of their low immunogenicity, and therefore has no risk of rejection or allergy.
What can I expect?
- HIFU usually begins with cleaning of the treatment area and applying a thin layer of gel
- You may feel some warm sensation during the treatment as ultrasound energy is delivered into the deep layers of the skin
- As there will be no downtime, you can get on with your daily activities right after receiving a HIFU treatment
- Some instant lifting effects can be seen, but the full effects will only appear after 3-4 weeks as your body produces more collagen after the treatment
- You may require between 3-6 sessions, depending on the severity of skin laxity, and results you want to achieve